CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

I'm me... lol. A very laid back and relaxed guy, born and raised in Nashville, Tn. I have a variety of interests ranging from music to women... ok, almost exclusively music and women. I like to hit the gym, sing, read(even that one is new to me), and as some would call me: Pick-up Artist.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Open Call

(nashvilleplayboy_pua@yahoo.com)

Playboy has his door open... literally, lol.

Any guys who are from the Community(pick-up artists for those who aren't familiar), or who have read THE GAME by Neil Strauss(or any other such material), or who have seen the VH-1 show "The Pick-up Artist" and are practicing on their own, I'm inviting you to Nashville for an all expenses paid, exceptional once in a lifetime coaching opportunity... lol.

Seriously though, I'm not a coach, but anyone interested in the game(preferably good at the game) who wants to go out and meet a few girls or hang out and chat, or whatever, feel free.

I ask only a few small things. One, it is ok to be unsuccessful with women, aka, having no game. It is not ok however, to have no social sense at all, no idea of the concept of fashion, and unable to at least talk (as in communicate like a normal human being) and in a general sense, be a cool person.

Two, I'm poor, lol. So travel, lodging, food, practically all your expenses are on you. If I see that you are at least pretty interesting cool guy, and you're poor like me but still want to come, you can crash on my couch for the weekend.

Three, I am not an exhibit to study. Don't expect to come and have me answer all the 2,481 questions you have about pick up or women or whatever. Also do not expect to sit in a corner and have me do 200 approaches for your amusement, entertainment, learning, etc. I don't mind helping guys who need it, giving advice, or being a wing man. But I'm not a free seminar.

Past that, just tell me that you're interested and leave your email address. We can talk for awhile, and set something up.

nashvilleplayboy_pua@yahoo.com

--
Being successful with women is not about the lines you recite or the moves you make. Any loser can trick a woman into sleeping with him. That doesnt keep him from being a loser.

Its about who you are and where your focus is, not what you do. If youre comfortable with yourself, comfortable with women, and comfortable with being sexual, you ARE the kind of guy that is successful with women.

NVP

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nash, you are one of my favourite posters on the subject! Always educational, always sincere, and always entertaining. Expect an email if I am ever in your area! Same offer goes to you if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

Cheers,
V